Monday, February 22, 2010

Springing into Spring!

The yard are full of lovely, plump, and bouncy horses. They play all day long. That is what is so great about having so many young horses. The other day two came out of the barn, bucking and rearing and one fell and slid across the pasture and ended over and a landed with her rump landing on the electric fence, which immediately broke. Nice part of having a one strand of electric fence. I could have been a huge injury if I had anything else there.

Needless to say this filly got up and started playing again. She didn't even have a mark on her.

I love going to the barn at night, I never know which horse I might run into. I find it facinating to try to guess who is there in the dark. Lots to choose from!

We are all so happy for spring, both people and the horses. Coming soon, hopefully, time to upload some playful videos.

No comments: